Plato's Closet Plano, Dallas, Carrollton, Frisco
OK, this is hysterical. Nitro Boats. Fashion vs Fish.. Are you the guy? Or the girl? Or a little bit of both?
Plato's Closet is hiring for summer. But there are some rules in the plano, Dallas, Frisco and Carrollton locations:.
- We need you to be trained and ready to go when the summer hits, because we go Fast and Furious all summer. Start dates will be in May, and the first week in June. You will be waitlisted if you want to start after June 10, but there's still a chance, if someone else's plans change at the last minute, so apply if you're interested
- Second, you can't be gone a week or two in the summer- we ask up front that you be able to work 10 weeks at least 15 hours per week. 3-4 day vacations are OK. We may ask you to stand by for a later start date if you have a long vacation planned, and there are no guarantees.
- Third, you need to attend one of our two onboarding and training sessions. The first one will be Saturday, May 9 in our training center. You can't start work unless you attend one of these sessions.
After Hours Information
Dial 214-299-8777 for our automated information attendant in the Plano store that will give additional instructions on selling us clothes, as well as hours, and directions to Plano location.
All stores are still buying inventory every day. While we buy all seasons all year 'round, we need plenty of summer items now! Bring us kimono tops, floral print pants, distressed jeans, Guatemalan stripe hoodies, high-waisted shorts, skater dresses, all kinds of sandals, boots, purses and jewelry.
Remember, the new look in shorts is bo-ho high-waisted, so we are cautious about buying the older short-shorts. Needs do vary somewhat by store, but we generally buy the same way in all of them. Please do not be disappointed if you drive to several stores with your items and get the same result.
What we are Buying: Pinterest Board
Visit our pinterest site (pinterest.com/platosdallas) and see all the great styles we like. Our board "What we Are Buying" has a strong visual display of the things we want to see our customers bring in. Our shoppers want style and value, so we need you to sell us those trendy items you aren't wearing because the color wasn't right, the fit wasn't perfect or you lost weight. Recycle your closet!
Be the first to hear what's new!
The 4 North Texas Plato's Closet stores (Plano, Frisco, Dallas, Irving) have created a new customer care team who can help you resolve issues you may have had in one of these stores. The best place to start is always in the store, as they are most familiar with the store policies and have access to all the paperwork right there on site.
If you have been unable to resolve your issue at the store level, you may contact our Customer Care team using this online submission form. Just click this link or copy and paste it into your URL browser bar to go straight to our Customer Care Issue Resolution Or leave a voicemail with your concerns at 972-432-6663. You will be contacted no later than the next business day (Sat and Sun excluded)
We are always looking for great people. Job descriptions can be found using the links at the lower left. To apply for a job online, there are links on each job description page, or Click Here!
Recent Fashion News
- The Ultimate Guide To Summer 2015 Country Music Festivals
- Sassy Little Ballerina Steals The Show!
- Timelapse of the Past 100 Years of Fashion
Posted On June 18, 2015
Posted On June 16, 2015
Posted On June 12, 2015